In need of assistance? Call (201) 508-0808

In the state of New Jersey, driving is considered to be a privilege that could be suspended or revoked when a driver breaks a traffic law. Violations of traffic laws that usually come in the form of tickets can result in excessive fines and even imprisonment depending on the offense committed. In New Jersey, traffic offenses are ranked in a point system whereby specific number of points are added to your driving record every time you have a traffic violation, whether it is minor or major. For instance, failure to stop at a traffic light may result in 2 points and your driver’s license may be suspended if you accumulate 12 points or more on your driving record in New Jersey. Consulting an attorney for these municipal court proceedings and traffic violations can help you in the long-run to keep your driving record as clean as possible and maintain your driving privilege.

John Onal & Associates PC provides assistance and guidance in Municipal Court when you have been charged with a traffic violation or another offense. We have represented many individuals in Municipal Courts throughout Bergen, Passaic, Essex Counties in North and Central New Jersey. We think that everyone deserves a chance to make their best arguments before the court whether it is a simple traffic violation or a more serious offense. John Onal and his team are here to represent you in Municipal Court for violations that may seem minor but may have serious consequences. With the knowledge and experience in the field of municipal law, John Onal & Associates is dedicated to protecting your privileges and rights and achieving the best possible outcome for each client.

Our Firm offers services in these types of violations in Municipal Court:

•    Traffic Violations including but not limited to: speeding tickets, parking tickets, running a red light, reckless driving, failure to stop at a stop sign, failure to yield, etc.

•    Motor Vehicle Offenses including but not limited to: DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), DUI (Driving Under the Influence), driving without insurance or registration, driving with a suspended driver’s license, leaving the accident scene, etc.

•    Ordinances/Regulations: public nuisances, underage drinking, noise violations, building code regulations, etc.

•    Minor Criminal Offenses: simple assault, drug possession in a motor vehicle, bad checks, and other complaints that were filed in the Municipal Court.

Contact us now Call

How can we help you? Share your case details with us