In need of assistance? Call (201) 508-0808

The J-1 visa allows foreign nationals to come to the U.S. to participate in a variety of different work or study-based exchange visitor programs. The applicant needs to find a sponsoring organization to apply for the J-1 visa. Some of the J-1 visa holders will be subject to the two-year home-country physical presence (foreign residence) requirement. This means such J-1 holders will be required to return to their home country for two years at the end of the exchange visitor program.

Our highly experienced lawyers can help you with the preparation of your visa application in the US or overseas in the U.S. Consulates. Once you get in touch with our lawyers, you will have a peace of mind as our lawyers review all options available to your case and diligently prepare your application. 

Contact us now Call

How can we help you? Share your case details with us