In need of assistance? Call (201) 508-0808

P non-immigrant visa is available for entertainers and athletes, who are temporarily coming to the United States to perform in their field.  

•    The P-1 visa is issued to an individual athlete or a team of athletes and members of an entertainment group, who are recognized internationally. 
•    The P-2 visa is issued to an artist or entertainer, operating as individuals or as a group, performing under a reciprocal exchange program. 
•    The P-3 visa is issued to an artist or entertainer performing under a culturally unique program. 

Our highly experienced lawyers can help you with the preparation of your visa application in the US or overseas in the U.S. Consulates. Once you get in touch with our lawyers, you will have a peace of mind as our lawyers review all options available to your case and diligently prepare your application. 

Contact us now Call

How can we help you? Share your case details with us