In need of assistance? Call (201) 508-0808

I (Journalists) visas are available for representatives of the foreign media, including members of the press, radio, film, and print industries, traveling temporarily to the United States to work in their profession and engaged in informational or educational media activities, essential to the foreign media function.  The media representative includes the persons who:
•   is a bona fide representative of the foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media;

•   has a home office in a foreign country, the government of which grants reciprocity for similar privileges to representatives of such a medium having home offices in the United States;

•   who seeks to enter the United States solely to engage in such a vocation.

Applicant whose activities are considered essential to the foreign information media function (e.g., media reporters, media film crews, video tape editors, and persons in similar occupations) may also qualify for this visa.  

Our highly experienced lawyers can help you with the preparation of your visa application in the US or overseas in the U.S. Consulates. Once you get in touch with our lawyers, you will have a peace of mind as our lawyers review all options available to your case and diligently prepare your application. 

Contact us now Call

How can we help you? Share your case details with us