O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the outstanding workers in the sciences, arts, athletics, education or business. In order to get an O-1 visa the applicant must have a job offer from a U.S. employer and prove extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Spouses and unmarried minor children of individuals who have been granted an O-1 visa are also granted O-3 visa.

Our highly experienced lawyers can help you with the preparation of your visa application in the US or overseas in the U.S. Consulates. Once you get in touch with our lawyers, you will have a peace of mind as our lawyers review all options available to your case and diligently prepare your application. 

How can we help you? Share your case details with us.